Friday, September 11, 2009

Little Jack Jack

Awww Little Jack Jack


Hey everyone! Another exciting week of CFB on tap. I'd like to take a moment to introduce everyone to Jack Jack the new member of the Hays family. He is a very sweet cat, but has razor sharp teeth and claws. Smeag has many battle scars from Monday playing with Jack Jack.


I also gave our crazy dooug a bath Monday as you can see by the picture. I think this bath may have given Max a bad case of the scratchies. Poor max.


Tdogg is back this week and he has brought some funny picture from our favorite place in the world Wal-Mart!


Wsap Ya'll Tdogg up in da house. here are my picks for this week. I also brought some pictures of crazy fools at Wal-Mart. Hope ya'll enjoy!

Try North Carolina over Conn Huskies big!













Notre Dame seems to be living up to the hype this year. Try 'em out.




I like Miss State with all those points. This game was 3 to 2 last year (Wha! Wha! What!)



I also like South Carolina this week ridin' the D to the win!
Bama of course


and USC big over the Buckeyes.


Have fun week ya'll Tdogg signin' off!

Wow thanks Tdogg. The pictures from Wal-mart are great! Have a fun weekend everyone!
Hilton is the best player ever so how about that! - Smeag








No comments: