Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hey Mom!


Sorry Mom. I have been so busy I haven't posted in a while. Things are going pretty well. Right now I am at work taking a small break. It is someones birthday today so we got fried chicken to eat. It smells like KFC everywhere in the office. Speaking of the office, Nicole and I recommend watching the office on a weekly basis. This show cracks us up! I also want to share with everyone some funny pictures from the dog show this past week. I hope everyone enjoys.




On another note, Mark ( orMike) Gottfried was fired as UA's basketball coach. I hope that they hire a defensive minded coach who will give a flip about working hard in the off season and in practice. It is so evident that they do not work hard in practice because of the way they fade at the end of the 2nd half. Who do I want? Not really sure. Maybe Mike Anderson, Tubby Smith...



Nicole said she would pull for Bama basketball if Tubby was hired. Whoever it is please please please make sure that they will focus on pressure defense and make everyone work hard in practice.

Love you mom -Smeag

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 Day after Lance said he was going to build a wall around Memphis, The top WR in TN for 2010 committed to Alabama.