Friday, October 24, 2008

The other Tony Franklin

"There are a lot more strings to my bow than a lot of people know"
~~Tony Franklin
http://www.globalbass.com/archives/aug2001/tony_franklin.htm
Another exciting week of college football this week. I think Bama can beat Tennessee this week. Tennessee has a limited running game and a new quarterback. Tennessee does have good D, but I think they will get demoralized as the game goes on because of Tennessee's struggles on offense.

I think the Auburn West Virginia game will be a close contest. Both teams have had difficulty on offense. Also, Pat White may be a little woozy after his concussion a few weeks ago. Auburn better hope that they can shut down West Virginia's running game because I thing Auburn will struggle to score on offense. I......

What's that? The game was Thursday. Pat White was healthy and threw 3 touch downs. Kodi Burns got chewed out by Tubs because he's a block head. Auburn lost 34 to 17. Opps!!

Oh Well. I feel bad for the Aubs. I hope the Aubs remember to direct the anger toward the correct person, Tommy T. He's the one who decided to hire Franklin and caved when things started heading South. I hope his assistants are really close friends because he may of just thrown away his job by keeping them around.
p.s. I love you Nicole! I love you Mom and Dad!
- Another 10 years, Smeag

No comments: