Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I started a blog today! 07/30/08. I am currently sitting at work now testing out google blog. If anyone see this blog please leave a comment!

Today's Topic: Energy Drinks

If you have not tried an energy drink in your life, please don't! These drinks have tons of caffeine and sugar. I also believe they are addicting. I find myself walking by an energy drink display and pausing and looking and I don't even realize it! I am actually drinking one right now as I write! I think eventually the FDA will have to regulate these drinks. Some younger folks may not have the self control to only drink one or to a day. I know you can probably drink two or three real fast and get a buzz. That sounds like some stupid crap I would have done in High School. Anyway, I would be careful letting your youngins drink these drinks if you are a parent. I would rather give them a drink like Boost or Vitamen Water.

Remeber energy drinks are bad mmmkay

-smeag

No comments: